81 Provinces of the Philippines Explored by a Public School Teacher --- Fearlessly. 🔥

Mula Batanes... 

....
hanggang Jolo

81 Provinces of the Philippines 
5 Years in the making | 2 Years Delay |
27 Years Old

photo credits: ABS-CBN article

Tulad ng lagi kong sinasabi, hindi madaling tapusin ang nasimulan ngunit hindi rin ito imposible. Yes, hindi imposible kung sigurado ka sa gusto mong maabot. Kung tatanungin ninyo ako kung planado ba lahat ito, ang sagot "Hindi." Hindi sinasadya, tawag lang siguro talaga ng kapalaran.

I was 15 years old (3rd year high school) when the first time I rode a plane going to my first domestic destination, Cebu and Bohol. Hindi ko pinili ang mga lugar na ito actually, linibre lang ako ng mga pinsan ko. Ang goal ko lang noon ay maranasan makasakay ng eroplano, nakipag-away pa ako para makaupo sa window seat, excited e. Haha

So nakalabas ako ng Pampanga, at doon ako namulat sa ganda ng Pilipinas. To see the archipelago from the above is priceless and majestic.

Pero dahil nag-aaral pa ako noon, I don't see myself exploring the country with the young age. Hanggang Central Luzon lang ako noon everytime na may mga family outing during summer. Until I graduated from college and started earning, so afford ko na lumabas ng Central Luzon. That was 2017, 22 years old when I saw people around social media exploring and counting their provinces. Then I tried to count mine. I got 27 countries over 81 when I was 22 years old.

My second job was travel agent and ticketing officer to the one of the prestigous travel and tours company in Pampanga, doon ako natutong magcatch ng mga murang flights. Totoo pala ang mga piso fare. Haha! The first destination I got my Piso fare was from Clark to Caticlan, I booked urgently without having concrete plans. All I wanted then was to see Boracay. I started to check cheap hotels and transportation around Aklan from other travelers who are recently went to Boracay then I found someone who posted her recent trips in Boracay, she went not only to Boracay but also to nearby provinces.

Posible pala yon? To explore more than one province in just one trip. At doon na nga nagsimula. I used her travel guide to explore Western Visayas with my younger sister, namely, Aklan, Antique, Iloilo, Capiz, Guimaras, and Negros Occidental for 5days.

After that successful first-time Do-It-Yourself Travel, I started counting my provinces.

I resigned from my job, I became self-employed for 3 years kaya nagkaroon ng kalayaan na libutin ang Pilipinas na walang boss para magpaalam pa. Everyone then was wondering what is my job, but only my closest friends know. "School-Canteen Vendor." Yes, you read it right. I don't have to explain how much I earned, it shows to my travels nalang.

School-Canteen Vendor while taking my units in professional education on Saturdays until I passed the LET and became a public school teacher.

Mahirap ba magleave pag public school teacher? YES! Anong ginagawa mo ma'am? I booked my flights during long weekend, Christmas break and Summer Vacation basta h'wag ka lang pala-absent para hindi mahirapan magpaalam pag aalis na. Haha!

Ayan, nasagot na sa mga frequently asked "What is your work po?"

How do I planned my travels? Per alphabetical ba?

No, actually nakasalalay ang next destination ko depende kung anong province ang naka seat sale. Haha yes, that's it. Then after I booked, I will start to check what are the nearby provinces with that area or kung kaya naman ang buong region within the given timeline. Minimum of 4days, maximum of 7days. 

I plan my trips atleast 3 mos before the travel date, from the legit tour guides, possible accommodation, accurate itineraries like the schedule of the bus, vans, barge, and up to the needed budget. 

How much do you spent every trips? so far, 8000 for 4days, 12000 for 5days, 15000 for 7days. Basta huwag ka ng mamili ng pasalubong para sa mga kakilala mo, get your one souvenir like ref magnet per province nalang okay na yon para hindi ka ma-short. :D
Sapat ba yan? Yes as long as mausisa at planado ang gala. Hindi maarte sa accomodation, hindi mabilis mainis kapag pagod na, willing matulog sa mga port, paliparan at bus terminals if necessary, hindi maarte sa foods at marunong tumawad. Pweden pwede ka!

I am a budget traveler because I don't afford luxury travels especially with salary range of a public teacher. Diskarte lang at hanap ka ng makakasama mo to divide expenses, hindi kuripot, hindi makwenta at hindi maarte. 

My first solo travel was in Batanes.  Why? because where do broken hearts go? Charot lang. Yes, totoo pla yung pag broken-hearted ka mapapabook ka ng flight. Ang mahal naman pala mag move-on. Pero nkatulong yes, need me time and realize how big this planet is and how small your problems are. 

My second travelled solo was in Soccsksargen Region, Liberating yes because these are the province of South Cotabato, Cotabato, Maguindanao, Sultan Kudarat and General Santos. Well, need so much courage to achieve this! It is safe there as long as you plan your trips ahead. You can check my other blogs about my sox region travel as your reference.

My third solo travel was in Kalinga, to see apong Whang-Od to take a break, try their coffee and tattoos. I didn't got my tattoo then because I tried to apply in Armed Forces of the Philippines but unfortunately fail.

So far, the rest of my travels are with my family, friends and travelers I met in social media. Hindi lahat ng makakasama natin gumala, hindi lahat ng makikilala natin ay magiging permanente nating kaibigan. They come and go kaya wag masyado papa-attach. Hehe

To be a solo traveler, you must be brave. Have courage, faith to God and to yourself. Plan ahead, be vigilant and be ready for everything what may happen. 

Well, sa limang taon kong pag-ikot sa Pinas, actually dapat 3years lang no nagkapandemic lang. Sa limang taon na gumagala ako, Naranasan ko ng matulog sa bus station, makiligo sa mcdo, maiwanan ng eroplano at barko, maloko ng taxi at tricycle driver, tumawid sa dagat na may malalaking alon, matulog mag-isa sa hotel, maligaw, macharge ng overprice, magkarga ng may 7-10kg na backpack kase may okay kung handcarry lang lagi lalo na kung lilipat-lipat kayo ng probinsya at madami pang iba kaya dapat handa ka sa gnyan. 

Sa limang taon din yan naranasan ko paano magtiwala sa sarili na wala kang aasahan kundi ang sarili mo, mabuhay ng malaya kahit ilang araw lang, makilala ng lubos ang iyong sarili, natutong makisama at makihalubilo sa hindi kilala, maging responsable at disiplinado at higit sa lahat mapagtibay ang pananalig sa Diyos. 

Akala ko matatapos ang Project81 without meeting my the One. Haha! Worth it naman pala, nasa travel buddy pala ang sagot. Yes, we met during our tour in Mt. Pinatubo, yet we started as travel buddy and friends. Okay na din yon na ganon ang simula, atleast bawat travel ninyp together nakikilala ninyo ang isa't-isa, since friends lang kayo hindi kayo mahihiyang ipakita sa kanya lahat ng baho mo. Haha Kaya nung naging kami na, kaunting adjustments nalang and medyo kilala na din ang bawat isa. So guys, check your travel buddies! malay mo yung photographer mo na pala ang the one. 💗

Kung kaya ko, I believe kaya nyo din!

Presenting to you the 81 beautiful provinces of the Philippines. Enjoy! 💨💨💥


1. ABRA

2. AGUSAN DEL NORTE

3. AGUSAN DEL SUR

4. APAYAO

5. AKLAN

6. ALBAY

7. ANTIQUE

8. AURORA

9. BASILAN

10. BATAAN


11. BATANES

12. BENGUET

13. BATANGAS
14. BUKIDNON

15. BILIRAN

16. BULACAN

17. CAMARINES SUR

18. CAGAYAN VALLEY

19. CAMARINES NORTE

20. BOHOL

21. CAMIGUIN

22. CAVITE

23. CAPIZ

24. CATANDUANES

25. COTABATO

26. COMPOSTELA VALLEY/ DAVAO DE ORO

27. CEBU

28. DINAGAT ISLAND
29. DAVAO OCCIDENTAL

30. DAVAO ORIENTAL

31. DAVAO DEL SUR

32. DAVAO DEL NORTE

33. EASTERN SAMAR

34. ILOILO

35. GUIMARAS
36. IFUGAO

37. ILOCOS SUR

38. ILOCOS NORTE

39. ISABELA

40. KALINGA

41. LA UNION

42. LAGUNA

43. LANAO DEL NORTE

44. LANAO DEL SUR

45. LEYTE

46. MASBATE

47. MAGUINDANAO

48. MARINDUQUE

49. MISAMIS OCCIDENTAL

50. MISAMIS ORIENTAL

51. MOUNTAIN PROVINCE

52. NEGROS OCCIDENTAL

53. NEGROS ORIENTAL

54. NORTHERN SAMAR

55. NUEVA VIZCAYA

56. OCCIDENTAL MINDORO

57. NUEVA ECIJA

58. ORIENTAL MINDORO

59. PALAWAN

60. PAMPANGA

61. PANGASINAN

62. QUEZON PROVINCE

63. QUIRINO

64. SAMAR

65. RIZAL

66. ROMBLON

67. SIQUIJOR

68. SARANGGANI

69. SORSOGON

70. SOUTH COTABATO

71, SOUTHERN LEYTE

72. SULTAN KUDARAT

73. SULU

74. SURIGAO DEL SUR
75. TARLAC

76. SURIGAO DEL NORTE

77. TAWI-TAWI

78. ZAMBALES

79. ZAMBOANGA DEL NORTE

80. ZAMBOANGA SIBUGAY

81. ZAMBOANGA DEL SUR


CONTACTS:


FB ACCOUNT:




DISCLAIMER: All contacts posted had permitted by the owner to boost their local tourism! Thank you. 
- Abyahera
IG: Therealaby
FB: Aby Salazar



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MT.MASUNGKI & NAGPATONG ROCK BEGINNERS DIY

MANIWAYA ISLAND MARINDUQUE TRAVEL GUIDE ( DO IT YOURSELF) via General Luna

WESTERN VISAYAS BACKPACKING ITINERARY, TRAVEL GUIDE AND BUDGET: BORACAY; KAWA BATH; ROXAS CITY; ISLA DE GIGANTES; GARIN FARM; GUIMARAS; THE RUINS; PERTH PARADISE in 5D4N.